The call for Special Sessions for the 6th Geography of Innovation Conference is now open.
Proposals for Special Sessions should include:
the title of the special session;
the name and affiliation of the proponents;
an abstract with the description of the theme of the session;
a short list of topics desirable to be presented in this special session.
Please try to limit the total amount of text to about 20 lines.
Language for the abstract: English
Deadline: 6th June 2021
The proposals must be sent to the Organising Committee:
- Universities and the geography of science and innovation
- Innovation policy for regions and countries
- Green and sustainable innovation
- Mobility of workers, relatedness and the geography of innovation
- Responsible innovation, social innovation and inclusive growth
- Urban agglomerations, externalities and innovation
- Spatial dynamics of innovation networks
- Globalisation of innovation and knowledge
- Social capital, institutions and innovation
- Innovation in developing and emerging economies
- Innovation in peripheral regions
- Smart cities and smart regions
- Clusters, industrial districts and regional innovation systems